Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Modern Confusion

What ever happen to having conversations and finishing then knowing that a connection has been made...........I miss this

What ever happen to being yourself and being accepted by that.........I am that

Why is it that ladies are loose and out of control and men are in love with that.............I do not understand this..........

I am tired of the endless nothings....of talking to someone for many of months and reaching nothing....why is it that women who say what it is that they want out of a relationships or friendships are considered crazy and when one does not fit into a certain category or cliche they are considered weird.

What ever happen to men and women connecting on mental, emotional, and spiritual levels?

"It's been such a long time I forgot that I was fine...If you want to feel me better be divine bring water for these flowers growing out my mind." Badu

I once rejected loneliness with the company of those whom did not challenge me mentally leaving me feeling drained and mindly malnourished learning that the companionship of oneself can bring understanding of life teachings better than that of simple minded conversations.

Is it to much for one to ask for deption that is not falsified by the media? Is it to much to want to dwell into life's journey in a pair?

Just sitting and wondering where in the hell has the deption gone and will it ever come back?

Until next time..........................................

No comments: