Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sorting Through Somethings

Well through this last month I have lost many individuals who were not strong enough to be with me or to put up with the things that are needed in allowing me to grow into a strong woman. Yet, the fact of the matter is that in the path of losing others I am finding out that there are some wonderful things about myself that I have subconsciously left in the abyss due to my committments to others. In committing myself to others I have disconnected myself from myself and that is not a very great thing to do. In losing others I am now finding myself. Knowing oneself is a very great feeling and I am enjoying in learning what else I have to offer.

1 comment:

Fenia said...

you must not worry about others.focus on your self.i am sure you will be great.you seem a wonderful person. :)