Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rambling and Pondering

Time is ever changing and evolving. Money nor people can control it. The mere essence of it is simply wonderful. Many times I am found trying to keep up with time and keep up with people finally realizing that I am only in control of what I will become. The rush to graduate and make something of myself. When I am fine with the person I am now why aren't others? Does a degree determine the intellectual capabilities of a person? Most would agree no instantly. Why the effort to take the time to complete a series of classes that allows people to awe about the mere fact that I have taken the time or the time has taken me to get a degree. Why I wonder can people be content with themselves and what they really want to do with life. If you are doing what you really want to do you will be happy and working won't be so much as a job as it is a hobby. Can a hobby be a job? I wonder of the day when I will be able to lecture to high school students or just people about doing what it is that they desire out of life. Time does not change but maybe if we are doing what we would like than it will become more enjoyable and challenging. Pondering of what the next person is doing will be a thing of the past.

xoxoxxo

No comments: